summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, August 17, 2007

a rainy afternoon

I am so glad to see the rain. I sent out two ebay items, and shopped with 6 of the kids, then to Pizza Hut....(they're getting cereal for dinner)...then home to the work that didn't get done yet today...so yeah for the rain. You see, it makes it much easier to handle the fact that I CAN'T GO SIT IN THE SUN AND GO SWIMMING! A pool is great, but it mocks me on the warm sunny days when I just can't seem to get out there. At least some of the older kids will watch the younger ones in there....

The baby didn't seem to be kicking much today, and I got worried. So I took a warm shower and rested in bed on my side...kick, wiggle,wow, the baby is fine! Thank you, God.

We don't know if this one is the girl kind or the boy kind yet- and I have no preference. With 10 daughters and 5 sons, how can it matter? The funny is that our 3 year old son comes after 5 girls born within 5 years, and is followed by sweet little climber Charlotte Claire, 15 months. So he likes trucks, tractors, dollhouse, and purses...

No comments: