summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 20, 2019

...going going going...

Today, I am going to one of my favorite places, the airport! But I'm not going on and adventure, I'm picking up my dear husband, he's been in Nevada all week.

It's hot here, hot and humid. The pool is warm and clear, and today is packed full of plans. Plans to swim in the pool. Molly and Josh are coming over, Margaret and Wulf are coming over. We're having barbecued chicken, courtesy of grandma Eleanor, she is buying us some halves from her church's fundraiser.

I just thought I'd stop by and say hello, need to leave in like 30 seconds. I like to do things until the very minute I have to leave, so I can run around like the headless chicken when it's time to go, looking for the water bottle and the keys and where are my sunnies?

No comments: