summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

...it's beginning to look a lot like...

...decorating way too early!

I know. It's way too soon for Christmas. 42 days, eeks. But, yesterday I wanted to sort through the Christmas stuff, partly so I wouldn't go buy more stuff we just do not need. So we dragged up all the bins...put up lights in the windows, then decided WHAT THE HECK. We may as well just decorate. The tree won't come until probably the second week in December, because we like a real tree. And next week when the snow melted and the dust bunnies start to collect on all the little snowmen in here, I'll wish I had waited. But we played some Christmas music and had a very nice afternoon.

Ah well. Today is very cold, way under freezing, but the snow has stopped and we might venture out...

1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

It looks lovely!!!!
And we did the same thing!!!
It was snowing outside, so why not???
Yay for being decorated early so we can enjoy it!