summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

summer .....and kids...

Aunt Evelyn with Tennyson

Margaret and m with Mr. Ten...
Wulf
Maeve and Blythe, cousins...
Rhys and Ruth, cousins...
Rhys and Achilles

The fun filled days fly by, and I don't get enough pictures.  That's kind of good, I'm living and enjoying the moments, not just documenting them.  Abigail was here for the weekend, and oh it's good to spend time with her.  She's headed back to Delaware now, we'll see her again next month for Sonja's wedding.  

I'm leaving here in a little bit, but it's nice to sit here and blog with Kitty Kitty Kettler purring on the arm of my chair.  If I let her, she'd sprawl on my keyboard.  She does that kitty noise in her purring when I reach out and pet her, that noise she used to make to her kittens to settle them down while washing them.  She will reach out and paw my hand for more pets, just like the Labradors do.  She's getting old, and her beautiful thick coat of fur is getting some matting.  I have a brush here and try to work on them when I can, but she'll randomly turn around and try to bite my hand, never very hard, but as a warning if she doesn't like it anymore.  It's sad because it's a big sign she's getting old, she always took such good care of herself.

Ah well...have a really good day, and maybe one of these mornings I'll write a proper post, not just these little catch up blurbs...:)

1 comment:

Mari said...

Looks like you all had such fun! And the wedding will be here before you know it.