This fine morning, I had visitors by the time I finished my coffee! Mr. Jamison and Mr. Ellis came while Kathryn took Rhys and Achilles to the dentist.
Ellis in the fox suit...(That's Evelyn for a visit too!)
James and Ellis...
I made them some scrambled eggs, sausages, and toast. They had some treats, and played with playdough, dollhouse, and did some coloring. Kathryn came back with Rhys and Achilles, and Evelyn came over with baby Bridget.
When Kathryn left, we packed up to bring Miss Camille to her college class. Ev, Bridget, and I went to the thrift store, but I hadn't packed up anything to donate today. We didn't find a single thing, and left there empty handed. We went to Marshall's, where I found the marshmallow coffee syrup Cam likes, one bag of bbq kettle chips on clearance, and one birthday gift for Cam, who is turning 19 next month. Truly. I can't believe it.
We stopped for a BJ's pick up because the 90% ground beef is still $3.30 a pound, and I got another bag of Starbucks whole bean coffee for less than $14 for a two pound bag, some pepperoni, coffee cream, and some chocolates for Halloween.
Home...ahh, home. Ev and Bridget headed home, and Camille and I started in on dinner. Chicken curry and rice. I chopped chicken, she chopped the onion. I peeled and sliced carrots and chopped red and yellow peppers. She measured the ginger, garlic, curry paste, coconut milk,ect., and put it all together, and made the rice. Paul was out hunting, so just Char, Cam, and I had dinner.
Tomorrow I'm going out to brekky with a friend, then bringing Camille for some bloodwork, then picking up a script for Miss Sunny. Maybe then I'll get to work sorting and organizing again.
Emily and I are going down to Delaware on Saturday morning to see Abigail and Derek. We probably won't be able to see baby Nicole, but that's okay. Derek keeps us all updated on a chat, and I get to tune into the baby NICU cam. I was watching her a little while ago, she had her eyes open and was opening and closing her mouth, and I wanted to magically appear next to her little bed and talk to her and put my hand on her and comfort her. Of course her mama and daddy are there with her every day, and there are nurses (angels!) and doctors there all the time.
We just want to go down and see them and maybe make them dinner or take them to dinner, and visit with them.
Here's your baby Nicole fix for the day. She is so cute.You all have a really nice night!

No comments:
Post a Comment