summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, November 5, 2007

my due date

Yeah, I was due today. It's almost 11pm., so I guess I am overdue. My sonogram date is the tenth, 5 days away. I visited the dr. and the midwife today, and the baby is head down and ready to go. I'm going in on Wednesday to be induced. I have really mixed feelings about it...I would much rather go on my own. But with Jonathan, number 14, I was in labor for days, and exhausted, and exactly on my due date stuck at 7 centimeters...A little pitocin, and he was born in one hour...So, with number 15, we decided to induce 5 days early. I really had only 6 hours of rough labor. I wasn't nearly as tired as with Jon. So, here we go again. I long for some of those easier first labors. I am praying that I go into labor before Wednesday, on my own. The contractions are so much milder. But, in any case, I am having a baby!! A sweet little newborn! We don't know girl or boy, and are not sure about names, but baby has a nice clean carseat to ride home in, and both kinds of outfits packed in the diaper bag...I've honestly been inadvertantly focusing on physical discomfort, I forget what this is all about! I can't wait to meet the baby!!! I just hope life slows down, and I get to enjoy "it".....

No comments: