summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

closer every day

Well, only a few days to the due date. Tomorrow is Halloween. Daddy isn't a huge fan, but doesn't mind if the kids go. He likes to see them have fun. So, I get to take them trick-or treating. I've sort of guilted a few of the older ones into coming with us to help, because I am sure I won't be the energizer bunny for more than one block. My sister and two brothers, and their kids will meet at Gramma's house, and go out from there. It will be sad though, because Gramma and Grampa are in heaven. I'm not sure how many cousins will be there, we have 44 kids between the four of us siblings....
I really enjoy going out walking on Halloween. The forecast here is for a high of 69 degrees tomorrow, so it will be around 50 something when we're out.
Tomorrow morning will be wicked hectic here: all the four little girls need showers before school. They get them every other day, and tonight we ran out of propane....so, they have to have their little costumes for school, and hair done specially, ect. I am already praying for patience. It's hard when you can't lean over, and you can't breathe.....and I already know I'll be tired....
Yeah, I did something I probably shouldn't have, but I really don't regret it too much because I am so darned excited about it: I bought another carriage! I just wish Gramma were around, she would love it. I am not sure how many I already have, but it certainly is a sinful number. 3 Peg-Peregos, no 4 (one is a double), a double emmaljunga and a single one, a silver cross stroller/pram, a Jane pram/stroller, a Geisslein pram/stroller, two combis, a kidco with basinette, a beautiful lavender Simo pram(which the last ten babies have slept in), a smaller Simo stroller with bouncy wheels, and I think that's it. That's not too bad!! The new one is a peg perego with a basinette that has never been used. From ebay. What will arrive first: the baby or the new pram?? What fun and excitement!! Needless to say, my husband thinks I am insane. Okay,, it's sane to have 16 kids? I think a little recklessness in this one area is a-okay. I do not want to complain, but I suffer plenty. These little stroller perks just lighten the load!!

No comments: