summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

thank you!!!

In no particular order, as per usual...

Thank you, Aaron and Riley, for my new phone.
Thank you, Benjamin and Thomas for fixing our water pump switch.
Thank you, Adrian for our new deck (and Sam and Kap and girls for helping!)
Thank you, Ashley for the Britta pitcher.
Thank you, Cheryl, for the almond butter. (I'm having some right now, yummers!)
Thank you, Mirielle, for weekending with me.
Thank you, Emily, for picking dad up in New Jersey.
Thank you, Eleanor, for SO MUCH, mostly for raising such a good son, Paul is a good guy.
Thank you, Samuel, for being so thoughtful and calling your mama.
Thank you, Abigail, for being such a good example.
Thank you, Mali, for sharing Lydia and being such a good mama to her.
Thank you, Joseph, for being so respectful to me.
Thank you, Margaret, for being my friend.
Thank you, Kathryn, for all you do for your sisters.
Thank you, Evelyn, for your strength and your help around here.
Thank you, Suzanne, for your kind heart and goodness towards the little ones.
Thank you, Sonja K. for your genuine and happy disposition, and for making me laugh.
Thank you, Jonathan, for mowing and helping and being such a good kid.
Thank you, Miss Charlotte Claire for your sweet and sassy attitude, you light up the days.
Thank you, Camille Anaya, for still sitting on the arm of my chair and calling me, "Mama".
Thank you, Paul, for loving me through thick and thin, ha, and being so responsible and good.
Thank you, Grace, for loving Sam. You are so good for him!
Thank you, Bethany, for loving Joseph and making him light up!

Okay, I'll stop. This fine morning, it's Pay The Taxes, and go to Walmart to get Suzanne's contacts. Then, since Jonathan is working today with our friend Thomas, it's only girls here, six daughters and me...Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Char, and Camille, we are going to maybe the outlet mall.

Can I talk about Mr. Jonathan for a minute? He's always busy. He is Mr. Social. Yesterday, he went with Evelyn and Sonja to paint at Emily, Abigail, and Mirielle's house. The older girls gave the younger ones money toward their spring trip to Norway, so the younger ones are paying back by helping them at their house. Jonathan mowed their lawn, weedeated, then came here and cleaned up under the deck, then went to soccer practice last night. phew. He doesn't complain, he just does what needs doing, and is a happy kid.

Anyway. I walked this morning again. And now, it's time to leave. If you want to have fun, try getting six daughters out the door and into the van...oh dear. It's like herding turtles...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post. Thank you for such a lovely, refreshing blog :)

Jo, South Australia