summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, August 7, 2020

and the results are...

We went to Seneca Lake, and drove up by Cayuga Lake, stopping at one winery, and one creamery.

I'm very thankful. Thank you for the kind thoughts and prayers on our behalf. The girls are very relieved.

Next project: a door on the pantry, the eyesore when you walk in. I sort of want two doors that open in the middle.

I do like the tables like this...


So even though we don't have the dreaded Covid, I do know now a little bit how if feels when you think you have it in the house...ugh. So now, relief. And onward, being careful of course, but still, living life. And, thanking God.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome news...I do love the paint job, smiles.

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you. Do you also love the crooked cross stitch hanging on the wall between the windows?! Sometimes I surprise even me-self with my crooked-ness ha.

Billie Jo said...

So happy for you!
Glad to hear you are Covid~Free!
Have a cozy weekend, my friend.

Rose Sperlonga said...

Well congrats on no Rona in the house! Such a relief for you all. :)

Love the painted kitchen and the way the tables are laid out. Very nice. It sort of just flows nicely and looks very spacious!

I can't believe the two girls are your babies. Even though I've been following your blog for some time, I feel old looking at their pic! lol Very beautiful !!

And btw. You look great , too! A lot of hard work paid off! :)

Have a great weekend!

Marilyn said...

Hi Della!! Great news!!! Thank goodness πŸ˜… Onward and upward now. Those 2 ‘little girls’ are no longer little girls πŸ˜”When did they grow up?? Overnight or what?? Lovely photos of you all I have to say and you are lookin’ pretty good yourself girl πŸ₯° Your kitchen looks great......now I have the bug and mentioned it to my hubby and I think I saw him do this πŸ™„ But we will do it anyway πŸ˜‰ Have a fun day!!!

Marilyn from Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Anonymous said...

Whew! Every symptom we have around here, I start down that anxious path...but we do have to keep living our lives. Glad for your news!
Valerie

Joybells said...

Hallelujah! That is good news. And the kitchen looks terrific!

Joy from Salem