summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, October 27, 2018

apples, peaches, pumpkin pie....

Who's not ready for winter, holler "I" !!!




We took Lydia to the pumpkin patch!


Miss Camille...


Char, cousin Dani, and Camille, with Lyd.


Were they letting their driveway lie fallow?


Sunny! And, notice the boxes of flooring? Lydia thinks we got some new steps up to the couch.


What!!!!? She's cold!

So today is cold and rainy. And the kids are getting up on this dark chilly morning, making coffee, sitting here talking with me...

I am watching baby Wulf this afternoon/tonight so Margaret and Adrian can both fundraise at the Dome, along with Paul, Emily, Mariel, Evelyn, Suzanne, and Sonja. Abigail will come over and keep me company and help me, and the little girls and Jonathan will be here.

Today is Ashley's birthday, so I want to go visit her and give her a birthday present. Other than that, today is a blank slate...:)

2 comments:

Carol said...

I am not ready for winter! I hate it! Oh it is pretty when we get snow but I don't like the cold and driving in ice. We have two pumpkins to carve today when my husband gets home.

Tereza said...

How cold do your winters get?