summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, October 21, 2018

hurry hurry hurry...


Where did summer go?


Even the dogs know that this is just not right!


This table is for coffee mugs on summer mornings! (these are the five dollar chairs from the thrift store, they were pink with white frames, spray paint! And the table was marked down from $80 to $11.99...)

Anyway. Van has a flat tire, I hit a curb the other day, really hard. Paul pumped up the tire yesterday, told me to go to Walmart and get FOUR new tires, we need them anyway. Well, he's out hunting, and that tire is flat as a pancake this morning. I am not a tire-changing girl, at least not today, because he'll probably help me figure something out later. Maybe take it off, bring it in and have a new one put on, or change to the spare just to get there.

In any case, I'll be driving the dumpier van today, driving Kathryn to work, then going to the store with Evelyn for half and half and salad stuff for their school lunches this week...have to leave in five, so off I go to get dressed quick...

No comments: