summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, December 7, 2019

no baby yet...


...isn't this too cute? Kathryn and Darius have a holly tree growing in the front yard, so I bought a mason jar and some ribbon.

Jonathan and I went out and about today, just to keep busy. We walked around a bit, then went to Walmart, to find some jeans for Jon. We got a few odds and ends (sugar free frozen fudge bars! bacon! some Doritos for him to bring to Dungeons & Dragons tonight!).

I am not the biggest fan of driving in new areas, especially where there is a lot of traffic, but we did okay, not a ding or scratch on Darius' nice truck.

Now Jon is gone, and I am here with K. and D., and football is on t.v. I do not care for football. At all. At home when it's on, we turn the volume down, especially during commercials. So it drives me almost bananas. I might have to go back to my room for a bit!

We're having chicken, bbq and Buffalo, and a Keto pizza, for dinner. I haven't eaten yet today, so I had better get moving to start something. Jon and I did stop at a coffee shop today, yum.

Some of my stash:


Okay, time to make pizza!

No comments: