summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

family pics with 14 of the kids....


strykingphotography photo creds.

As you can see, two of the kids are missing. Travel restrictions, ect., Aaron and Suzanne are in California:(


Seven beautiful grandkids!!!!


...with the daughter-in-laws and the son-in-laws and the grandchildren...


Evelyn, Mariel, Sonja, Molly & Josh with Lydia, Joseph...


Molly & Josh, Joe & Beth, Ben & Ashley (and Charlotte Claire)


The old wrinkly parents...


Camille with Sam & Grace and Kathryn, Kathryn & Darius and Achilles, Margaret & Adrian and Wulf, Abigail, Jon, Emily.


What we really look like these days...


Ben & Ashley, Elise and Anya


Sam & Grace and Grant


Molly & Josh, Ophelia and Lydia




Jonny, Sam, Paul, Ben, and Joe...a dad and his boys, but Aaron is missing.


Me, with my sons...minus Mr. Aaron.


Me, with ten daughters (minus Suzanne), and Paul with our girls...


Still in love, ain't that nice?

I think Susan did a fantastic job on the pics. Considering I hadn't washed my hair in...blush, several days, and I had just grilled over a hundred chicken drumsticks and several packages of hot dogs for the church picnic in the 95 degree humid heat...then went directly to Ben's house. My dress was one I bought for my never taken trip to Hawaii, Vera Wang, $12!

Kids are waking up, time to go...(grandkids in the morning at the cabin, so nice!!!!).

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness!! These turned out beautiful!! Of course!! She does a great job, especially with subjects like your family!!

Wanda said...

Oh how fun to scroll up and down and enjoy your family. They are all absolutely beautiful. You and your hubby, adorable. Love the dress.

Michelle in FL said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family! Your dress looks lovely on you, it's very summer-y. :)

Marilyn said...

Hi Della! Such beautiful photos of your beautiful family..............your Vera Wang is lovely!! So summery 🤗 Enjoy you time at the lake!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Susan said...

Fabulous photos!!! I loved every one of them!!♥️♥️♥️♥️

Tereza said...

wOW what an incredibly beautiful family!!! Truly! And you look lovely in that dress...would have never guessed you hadn't washed your hair or that you grilled a million pieces of chicken. #MOMLIFE

Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled to see all of these!!! Everyone looks so good. Love the colors, and how precious will it be to have these pics in the years ahead, yes, even the one with the masks. We had no idea we would lose my mother in law this spring, and it spurs me on to get pictures taken now. Life changes fast, as you know. Thank you for sharing these ♥️ Valerie

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bunch you are! Lovely lovely photos!

Simone