summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

what a nice day!!!!

It's still winter here in central New York state. We got a few inches of snow last night...

My day started with a headache...a headache that I have been fighting off for a while, you know, the niggling kind of background headache. It kicked in today...I had to take some ibuprofen and went to bed, after enduring through doing some schooling with the kids. I was in bed for half hour tops, and Jon came in and asked me if Margaret could take them to Pizza Hut to redeem their monthly Book-It pizza coupons...I remembered we needed dog food, so up I got. We went for pizza....


Eight of us went...my five homeschoolers, and Margaret who just graduated in January, and Olivia, the girls bestie, and cousin.

We then went to BJ's for the dog food...and a big bag of kitty food, and kitty litter...and a huge package of Peeps for Easter.

We stopped for a few movies....


Home...I put a pork loin roast in the oven, and made two pumpkin pies. The kids hung sheets over the windows to make it nice and dark in here, and are watching, "Alexander and the Horrible Terrible Very Bad Day", or whatever it is.

So my headache went away, and we had a nice day.

The house smells heavenly, too.

So, Paul might take me to Florida with him in a few weeks! I hope so! He is getting work plans in order, and if that's his next assignment, I may just be going on a little vacation!!! I am SO excited. Even if it doesn't work out, I still get to keep this excitement...does that make sense?

I am sipping coffee, and having a little dark chocolate...what a good day.

No comments: