summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, August 3, 2018

the beach...summer bliss


Haven't you been wondering how spectacular I look in my bathing suit? Well, here you go!

It wasn't the sunniest day, but it sure was nice. Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, Camille, their friend Amanda, and little Lydia went. (Sonja K. went shopping with some of her friends).


Lydia. :)


Amanda with Suzanne...
Going to the beach was a last minute decision...we were throwing different ideas around, and the forecast looked a bit dismal, with possible rain, but we decided to go anyway, and it was nice.

The day before, I took Jonathan out and about, he NEEDED a haircut. Here he is pumping the gas for me, isn't he handsome? He was helpful in the store...we had run out of butter, and popcorn kernels, and were running low on coffee...



This fine morning, I am leaving in like five minutes. Kathryn has a job interview, and I need pool shock and a big bag of coffee, on Wednesday I only got a small can. I figure she is going to the small city anyway, she can drop me off. Paul took the day off to go fishing. He borrowed his brother's boat, towed it to the river, then the motor wouldn't start. So he brought the boat back, came home, and left to get the exhaust on his truck repaired. Grown-upping isn't always the funnest.

I did not go on my walk this morning...it was raining. I know, I won't melt. But. blah.

No comments: