Baby Nicole was born today, and we are rejoicing. We are rejoicing tentatively, and cautiously, but oh dear, the joy when the dr came in and announced that baby cried after she was born! The c-section went well, Abigail is doing well, and baby is on the ventilator.
I won't post pictures yet, but she has these precious chubby rolls of fat on her little arms, and all four pounds 15 ounces of her is pure cuteness. From the short lil arms and legs to the little piggy toes, and her sweet little face, oh dear, I am smitten. She is all hooked up with wires and tubes, and has no idea that all of us are in love with her already. I hope she can feel our hope and our prayers.
It has been a very long day, an interesting day, and I am tired. I am thankful that Abigail and Derek seem to be doing okay, and I am heading to bed with prayers for strength for that tiny new girl. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers! Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment