summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 20, 2007

another doctor visit

Blood pressure: 112/70, weight: yeah, right, I'm going to put that here....Baby sounds good. Pretty uneventful, but that's okay. It seems like pregnancy goes on forever and ever, and then at the end it goes even slower. Then all of the sudden, it seems there's never going to be enough time to get everything done. I had to move all the clothes out of my room that belong to Charlotte Claire, and make room for baby stuff. I always try to get the baby stuff washed and ready by the time I have 6 weeks to go. I have to get moving.

It seems like all I ever do is go to the store and buy groceries. It is perpetual, like everything else around here. I bought 12 pears yesterday, gone today. Em bought a bag of pears and a bag of apples Monday, gone. Bagels, waffles, bread, grapes, don't stay around long. We are always out of something. Cats are starving, Mom. We have no toilet paper! How can we bring lunch with no baggies.....

But life is not about that. I need to learn patience and goodness. Life is just a trial. God is good. He never sends more than I can manage. I just have to throw away all my ideas about what that means. He wants me to be saved, and to be free from sin. To be faithful in the small.

No comments: