summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, September 30, 2007

clean out the shoes day

Today we cleaned out shoes. Too small, too scuffed, one missing, just ugly, won't fit, throw them out, ten bags full!!! Some flip-flops got packed away, some are still worn. Now we have only a hundred or so pairs, all neat and tidy, because, YAY! Boots need to come out soon!

Then Ben called to tell me he crashed his car and got a DWI. Just kidding, he said. If I could kill someone over the phone! He tried to fix his brakes, and one didn't work, and locked up. He needed the car towed from his work to the garage, and needed me to help (I have tripleA)....so out and about I went....then to Wal-Mart, where lucky Molly Rose found a ten dollar bill in the parking lot!

All I WANTED to do today: get the baby clothes out!! I'm due 5 weeks from tomorrow, and I always have the clothes clean and ready 6 weeks before. Plus my hospital bag packed with clean new nightgowns, ect. (Just because I have alot of kids, doesn't mean I have to look like a slob) I actually like to wear my own nice gown for the birth, instead of one of those one-size-doesn't-all ugly hospital ones..... but, I rescued Ben today, and when I got home it was dinner time, then I sat down and put my feet up....Oh well, one of these days....

No comments: