1. 13 of my kids have been here today. Well, 9 live here and four stopped in (Emily, Mirielle, Aaron, and Mali Rose).
2. Mirielle stopped in to bring Emily and Margaret to the airport...they are going to France, and to Norway for a few weeks.
3. The only kids I haven't seen today and probably won't are Abigail, Benjamin on the west coast, and Samuel in D.C./Arlington.
5. They're learning, right?
6. The three youngest went out to play in the snow today, too.
7. I don't feel well today. Blame it on letting two princesses sleep with me...one of whom walked up me all night, and Jon, who has a croupy-ish cough woke me up at dawn, afraid he couldn't breathe. He could. I sent him out to the deck for a few minutes in the cold air, then had him turn on the hot water in my shower and sit in the bathroom for a few minutes...
8. I also blame not feeling well on a spectacularly horrible period. Awful. Cramps, blah. I just want to crawl into my bed and never come out. My face broke out and the whole nine yards. And chocolate, how I love thee. Last evening when I was here all by my lonesome for a little while, I remembered there was a piece of a dark chocolate/cinnamon/pecan bar from Wegman's in my purse. It's not there anymore.:)
9. The kids are finishing off the ice cream cake I made the other day. It is to DIE for. Caramel, cookie crumbles, fudge, real homemade frosting...the mint stuff, oh dear heavenly goodness. Evelyn was serving, and I asked for some...then I decided to listen to that little tiny squeaky voice in my head that wants to be skinny, and I told Ev to Never Mind. I really don't want any, I lied.
10. I will be glad when that whole evil thing is all gone.
11. The weather is nice enough to go bye-bye and return the boatload of overdue library books, but I feel so BLAH. Add in running to the bathroom every hour to prevent a disaster, and naw, I think I will stay in today.
12. Mali was here today, and she has a nice little tummy.
13. My feet are cold. Aaron and I were talking about warm places. I tried to talk him into driving down to Florida with me to visit Grandma, but he balked at the long drive. Abigail still wants to go, although I think Paul is just plain travelled-out.
14. My two girls who are in public school are home now, Evelyn and Sonja K.. I think I will go and talk to them now, perhaps make a pot of coffee...