summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, April 10, 2016

burning through the days....

Friday...mall....home for a breather, then off to shop with Mirielle for food for today's church gathering.

Saturday...started to put the kitchen back together...I chalk painted the ceiling fan blades, so they had to go back on, along with the new light globes. The curtains had to be washed, ironed, and put back up. The pictures were hung back on the walls, and Jon put all the switchplates, ect., back.

Saturday afternoon, it was time to go to the Luke Bryant concert, to work. Imagine my surprise and dismay when we started working at 3:30 and found out he didn't even take the stage until 9:45! It was a long day, and I barely was in bed by 2:00 am.

Then this morning, the church gathering...of course I helped in the kitchen, because it's fun in there.

Home...not for long, I had to go to Walmart...I needed two new curtain rods as some of the old ones were bent, and I threw them away. I got a track phone for Kathryn and Evelyn, because they are leaving for California in a few hours and should travel with a phone.

Kim came with me, then stayed here for dinner...we made pizza, three regular ones and a low carb crust one.

The kids are settled into bed, and I have to leave here in five hours to go to the airport, wah. I am tired, so I should get some sleep...it was snowing like crazy a bit ago, I hope it dies down before I have to drive down the thruway...it IS April now...

But life isn't all craziness and busyness...Kim and I sat and had coffee, and talked while the younger kids made up a really interesting game with some math blocks I bought at the thrift store. I saw my friends today, and I held kittens. I pet Suri, and I wandered through Walmart lazily, even bought some paint for the outside of the doors and the outside trim. No, life isn't always so busy. It's enjoyable. My older girls keep me laughing, too.

Paul is having a good enough time in France, he visited Normandy, and Utah Beach this weekend. I miss him.

Goodnight!!!

No comments: