1. Kathryn is done with school! She passed her New York state high school equivalency test, which has been changed recently, and is more difficult. It is supposed to be equal to having four years of high school, so yay Kathryn is done!
2. Samuel is coming home in eleven days!
3. Suzanne is having a school friend over this afternoon (the girl I met yesterday and hugged:)), and we have to clean the house...when the weather is warm, I do the bare minimum. Wait, when the weather is cold, I also do the bare minimum.
4. Tonight, Paul and I and Kathryn and Emily are working at the Ringo Starr concert.
5. Tomorrow, all of our kids except for Char and Cam are going to be gone...Joseph left this morning for a camping trip in the Adirondacks, and tomorrow Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, and Jonathan are going on a hike, cookout, with friends from church.
6. Our house will be far from quiet and empty though, because we are having William, and those sweet twins, Linnea and Sebastian here for the day.
7. There's a wedding shower for my brother's future daughter-in-law, which I hope to attend even for a little while, maybe with the small children, or maybe I'll leave them with Paul for an hour.
8. Paul is looking at a few trucks...our poor truck was almost paid off, now we have to start over again.
9. The sun is shining and we wanted to go to the beach, but Joseph took the van to the Adirondacks, and I didn't feel like driving Paul to work again...plus the cleaning-the-house thing...ugh.
10. I don't mind having an incentive to get cleaning around here...I love when it's shiny and neat...it's just so repetitive.
11. We have school stuff to finish up, and it's so hard when the birds are singing and the sun is shining and the pool is calling.
12. Davian is here this morning with his bible books. He knows how to read, and is doing activity books. He's so funny. I gave him a four-colored click-y pen, and he's in love. It's funny because he's so small (he turned four in February), and is such a reader, so he speaks like a book sometimes. He just told me he needs the color gray, and that black and white mixed make gray. His attention span is unreal, and he's sweet and cuddly as well as unbelievably smart.
13. I am stalling here...sitting here thinking of what to write, when I know darn well I should get the house clean so we can get out to the pool. Once I start, it won't be so bad. And I have already swept the living room and kitchen, and picked things up, but blah, I don't feel like doing more...
14. I got a few good books at the library yesterday, and I'm halfway through one already. When I have a good book, oh it's hard to do anything else.
And ha, I'm done stalling now...off I go to clean things up...