summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, February 27, 2017

making monday morning magnificent....


We were there looking for hula hoops for their Harry Potter party, to play Quidditch. Would these work?

Anyway. This fine morning I have to bring Jonathan to the dentist, stop at the bank, and the grocery store for dog biscuits and coffee. Paul is working from home and is going to help the little girls with school.

Last night we had lots of people around the table for dinner...Emily, Abigail, Mirielle, Margaret and Adrian joined us for pot roast and rosemary potatoes, carrots, and green beans, with pumpkin bread for dessert. We started a 1000 piece puzzle after dinner, but put it away after a while. It was fun to puzzle and talk though.

I need to brush my clean wet hair, change my clothes, make some Ezekial toast, and get Jonathan moving. It's a sunny winter day, no rain, no snow, but chilly...I'll take it.

And...bye.

No comments: