summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

blogging with a snuggler....

This fine morning, I am attempting to write while snuggling with Miss Lydia. She is tired, had to get out of her warm bed too early, so her mama can go take care of sick people. We are watching Curious George. My first cup of coffee is gone, and I'm ready to start my day, but she isn't ready for me to get up yet.



So procrastinator that I am, I haven't started on those wedding cupcakes yet. I did look through my recipe box yesterday, lo and behold my papers with my favorite chocolate and vanilla cupcakes aren't in there. So I had to take to the internet to find some similar, and will have to cross my fingers they are good. That's the problem with being so organized ha.

I also found out we didn't have enough milk or eggs for the recipes, and also needed some buttermilk. So last evening, Evelyn and I went to the store...she also had to get some decorations for the wedding. She got two small Christmas trees to make a nice place for the ceremony...she has lots of ideas, it will be lovely.

There will only be like 40 people for the wedding, so the cupcakes shouldn't be too hard, says the procrastinator.

In other news, I did make a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies yesterday, with holiday (red and green) M&Ms on top. And I did not eat one single one. I sent a few home with Darius, he had to go home to Oregon in the wee hours this morning. I sent a few home with Emily, and with Anne, and Suze took lots to school.

Anyway...I'll try to take lots of pictures...time to get up and moving and start those cuppycakes!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I am sure your cupcakes will turn out wonderfully. There are many days that my granddoll doesn't want me to do what needs to be done so I just remind myself that this will past and I will miss these days!!

Rose Sperlonga said...

OHH!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the wedding! The cupcakes look so nice! And yummy! I have to say your life is like out of a story book sometimes. :) So fun and adventurous!


Have fun at the wedding!
Rose