summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

we wish you a merry christmas!!!!


We celebrated at Ben's house last night, we did Secret Santa and then the kids gave me some gifts...Molly gave me this scarf and mug. :)


Surprise, Suzanne! She knew I had her for Secret Santa because right after we picked names, I snapped a pic of her name, because I am old and forgetful. Within five minutes she picked up my phone to look at the pictures I had taken so far, saw her name on that paper slip pic, and ha, it was kind of funny. So she thought she knew what I was getting her too, but I tricked her and got her nice Bear Paw boots!



The kids are just waking up! I've washed dishes and swept floors, just like any other day. But the homemade cinnamon buns are rising on the counter, and the bacon is ready to fry...we are having orange juice, we don't drink it regularly anymore but this morning, we are having some. It's Christmas...

Last night...14 of the kids were there, and we skyped Sam in Virginia, and Aaron in Oregon.

Fourteen of the kids, and four of the five grandchildren were there. What more could I want? Well, maybe next Christmas, or sometime in the summer, all 16 of them will be together again...

No comments: