summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

just beach-y...and sandy...


Ah, there is nothing like the beach. Lake Ontario, love it.

Today is breezy and overcast and stormy, and I also love it. It's packing day, for tomorrow's departure to Florida. We are flying a cheap-0 airline, our tickets for both of us round trip, just over two hundred bucks, including ONE CARRY-ON BAG. Not even a checked bag. It's only for four days, but harrumph, my old-lady bathing suit takes up half of my space, and what if I wanted to bring two?

I will be squishing my laptop in, even if it means no clean underwear, because...well, vacation sometimes means having more time to blog, right?

Margaret and Adrian and little Wulf will be coming over in a little while...she's now four days overdue!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

You look rather dashing there in your pretty bathing suit 🥰 In Australia a bathing suit is referred to by EVERYONE as a ‘cozzie’ Goes back to the days when they were called bathing costume and in true Aussie style cozzie was the shortened version 😂 True story 😂 Have a super, duper trip!!

Marilyn from 🇨🇦

Joybells said...

Your bathing suit is cute, Della. Good luck with the packing. :)

Joy from Salem

Wanda said...

What a lovey picture. Wish I lived close to the beach!!!

Rose Sperlonga said...

Well another congratulations is in order for you all! He is absolutely beautiful ! And I love his hame, too! So different and fitting for him! :)

Your trip looks so fun and relaxing! Have a blast!