summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, October 5, 2024

just a sneak peak of the cake!

 








We're still at our Airbnb, let's hope we can get it to the venue without any drama.  Riley helped so much, can you believe this place has a metal cake frosting smoother?  I was planning to use my ridged one, but this one was just more right, we like the simple look.  It was great fun, but also scary as heck.  Evelyn was making bouquets, then we filled vases for all the tables.  We wrapped the silverware in napkins and tied it off with pretty twine.  We went to the venue and put tablecloths on, got the backdrop/arches there and set up, got the cupcake stands and cake stand all set up...

This fine morning, Paul and I will be going over to Zech's Aunt's place to take some pictures with Suzanne getting ready.  (Zech's dear grandma is in the hospital, so they are so kindly getting ready early and going there to visit her in their wedding finest.)

My dress is still at the dry cleaners, Aaron and Riley were taking their suits there and took my dress for a steam...it has pleats and I was afraid to do it...

My hair is clean but a mess.  Evelyn is the maid of honor, and after Suze and Zech go up to the hospital, we'll come back here and get ourselves ready.  The ceremony will be outside in a gazebo along the Genesee River...shh, I hope I can stand that long!  

Today is a beautiful autumn day, sun shining...can't complain...let's just hope the cake makes it there in once piece!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: