summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 7, 2024

wedding pictures!

In no particular order, Mariel and me...

Mirror selfie with Evelyn Joy
My sons, Aaron and Joseph...they grew up best friends, only 18 months apart...
My girls, Mariel and Camille, cupcake bakers and frosters!
Ten of the kids:  Benjamin, Jon, Aaron, Molly Rose, (Paul and I), Mariel, Sonja, Suzanne the bride, her groom Zech, Camille, Kathryn, Evelyn
Cutting the cake...


Jonathan, Aaron, Joseph
Joseph, Benjamin, Jon, Aaron (Sam didn't make it, he was sick), Molly, Mariel, Sonja, Suze, Zech, Camille, Kathryn, Evelyn (Emily, Abigail, Margaret, Charlotte Claire, and Samuel weren't there)
Paul and Suzanne and their dance...
First dance for Suze and Zech
Zech's mom Angela, mother of the groom and I...we love each other very much!
Aaron, Riley, Evelyn
Paul and I with Molly Rose

Cam, Kathryn, Sonja, and Oscar
Joseph, Jonathan, Adrian, Benjamin, Mariel, Paul


Aww, big brother Benjamin hugs his little sister


Vanilla, salted caramel, chai, and chocolate with espresso frosting



First look...
They so sweetly went to the hospital in their bridal finery to visit Zech's grandmother, before the ceremony.
Evelyn helps Suzanne with her shoes...
Riley and I, and that cake!  








 I think I posted these before...now just a few videos: 

Just some Billy Joel from Oscar...

Ah, home again, it's done.  They're off on their honeymoon.  I went back to the pool this morning, but I brought some cupcakes with me.  I set them out at the reception desk with some plates and napkins, all were taken.  :).  

Some grandchildren are coming in a few hours, I need to vacuum.  I have been picking up and puttering, dusted and shined up the coffee table, did some laundry.  I am mostly unpacked, have some more things to put away.  I don't know what I'm making for dinner, but honestly...I'd almost rather go back to the days when all the kids were home and I KNEW how many were eating each night!  Last evening, I made chicken and gravy, then roasted acorn squash (cut in half, added just a spoonful of dark brown sugar, lots of salt and pepper), russet potatoes with olive oil and rosemary, and brussel sprouts with the same...the brown sugar spilled out onto them too, oh dear it was amazing.  But...I was the ONLY one who ate the dinner.  Sam and Grace were going to eat here, then not going to, ended up leaving right before it was done...Camille wasn't hungry because she had gotten a milkshake with Sonja and Oscar, Jon came in with Rosie and a pizza...Paul wasn't hungry...so I ate by myself, and said, I am done making dinner!

Now I have no idea what to make tonight...Wulf, Tennyson, and Blythe will probably be here, and Rosie, Jon, Camille, Paul and I...so I better figure it out.  

Ah well...have a nice cozy autumn day...it's chilly and gorgeous here!

No comments: