summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 25, 2007

sick day for ME

I have two little girls with strep. Off and my throat has hurt. I went for a check-up with the midwife today, and she put me on amoxicillan. I went by myself, then to Wal-Mart for the ususal: milk, bagels, salad stuff, and peanut butter cups. I also found some shoes in my size (miracle), as sandal weather is getting short. And two new nightgowns for the hospital. I felt like a huge money waster buying three items for myself that were NOT ON CLEARANCE!! By the time I got home, I felt awful. Achy, headache, tired, throat aching.....I hope tomorow is better, as I will have no one here to help me. I need to get better and rested up for the birth of this baby! I am a bit dilated, and I wasn't at all last week, so that's good. My dr. is out of town until Sunday, so I have to hold out until at least Monday. I am scheduled to go back on Thursday to decide what to do....

People here don't quite realize how (I want to swear, but I won't) yucky I feel. Right about here I need to start to be thankful: for antibiotics, food home water children husband friends etc. I really don't want to be a miserable complainer. There is actually a medical condition called, "Prenatal Depression"...which comes in the last couple of weeks, when it seem forever to the end, and sleep is disrupted....what a shortsighted condition though!! I will not give in to feeling sorry for myself, tempted as I am....

Gramma: I still have trouble getting home from the dr., and not calling you. You would care about every single thing I bought at Wal-Mart....Grampa: the canned vegetables at Wegmans are 39 cents a can. Last year they were .25!!!

No comments: