summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

sick day for suzanne

Suzanne threw-up at 4:45 this morning. In her bed, and down on poor Jonny's bed under her....I had already been awake, this pregnancy can't sleep thing...so last night was fun. I feel quite zombie-ish today. Suzanne seems fine though! She is home from school, which she loves! Oh great, Charlotte Claire just took off her pants and diaper. She looks real cute in her shirt and flowered socks, but like an accident waiting to happen...she is putting her wet diaper in a plastic bag and throwing it away. How cute. It's a few minutes past noon, and I CAN'T wait 'til naptime!!!!! I only get a nap once or twice a week, and today I crave one. I'll have to figure out the best plan: put in a movie for Suzanne and Jon, while C.C. sleeps, and tell Suzanne to wake me up if Jon's bad? Or put C.C. to bed, and take Jon with me, while Suzanne watches a movie? I can't wait until the school kids get home because: I have to go to Price-Chopper. You wouldn't believe me if I told you how much money we spend at Price-Chopper each month!! And Wegmans, B.J.'s, the dollar store, Big Lots.....

Anyway, I have to shop this afternoon, because tomorrow I have a dr. appt. in Auburn, which is in the opposite direction from the Price-Chopper! And paper plates are on sale! And all Kelloggs cereal, %50 off!! Etc., etc....I need diapers too.....I am a super careful shopper, I love bargains. I like buy one get one free, and a coupon too. Mariel, 17, is a champion coupon cutter. She is a wonderful shopping helper. She is so thrifty, I trusted her with my credit card when we were at the mall for Kendall's birthday!

No comments: