summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

sick day for sonja

Molly didn't feel so well at school today. So I packed up the two little ones, and off to the school to pick her up....Then, Sonja came home from kindergarten, at 4:20, with a fever of 103, and a huge white patch on one of her tonsils. A five o'clock dr. appt., and we're gone. Kathryn came along too, with her sore throat. Dr. put them both on antibiotics....

So here I am, feeling increasing pain in my throat....tired, blah....I looked in the mirror, and uh-oh, white patches on a red throat. I already have a dr. appt tomorrow. The one thing that makes me feel better: I'm not JUST lazy. Today my chair had such strong appeal. Just like a magnet for my behind...more than usual, that is. I have a huge load of darks already dry in the dryer, and a load of towels to go in the dryer...but I don't really care. Of course, nobody else does either. I REALLY need another dose of that nesting instinct.

I really miss gramma and grampa. She'd be telling me to wash the floor on my hands and knees to get labor started....and grampa would be so happy we have a huge load of wood in the driveway....

No comments: