summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, February 17, 2008

shopping for carpet day

Well what goes with a new vacuum cleaner better than new carpet? We want a wood floor for the living room, but when will we install it? Our carpet is 16 years old. We vacuum every day, but it is looking pretty loved.....I went looking at new stuff today. Of course, I like blue. A really dark indigo-y blue....and of course I like the real expensive stuff, nice and plush....so expensive I'm not sure we'll go for it at this time.

I have to go, Camille is crying like crazy. Kathryn, Sonja, Suzanne and Charlotte Claire are also going crazy. Wild Indians. With the background music of Camille, it's enough to make ME crazy, so I better go.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

For what it's worth... I have dark blue in my master bedroom and the living room/dining room area. It shows EVERYTHING! Any little speck of anything that falls on it is very obvious. I can't wait to rip it out.

Julia said...

Hi there- I just found your blog and noticed that you have a little one about the same age as my youngest- born 10/10. I have to say that you have given me inspiration- the idea that you can have all those kids makes my three seem like a cake walk and gives me hope on the hard days. Thanks!