summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, December 1, 2011

did I forget to blog today?

oops. Must've been busy. I had to package up three things I sold on ebay, take them to the post office to ship, then take Mali shopping. She needed to get her Secret Santa gift, and I got her some shoes and some rain boots. Home again to make some dinner...meatballs with sauce on the side, wheat bread and butter for the kids, broccoli...homemade meatballs are always so good...seasoned bread crumbs, onions, garlic...oh yum.

Emily Anne stopped in for dinner. She is going to Jamaica! Emily, Abigail, Mirielle, and Mali! In January. For a week. They found a real bargain, and couldn't resist. They will have so much fun, and I would love to go with them.

In the Rescue Mission store, the Thrifty Shopper, I found myself a nice skirt and a shirt, plus a few cute little ornaments to bring home for the kids.

Okay, how apparent is it that I have nothing to say...the real truth is that there are several kids here in the living room, and I am way too nosy to sit here and concentrate when they are talking...so...until tomorrow...goodnight.

No comments: