summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

hot and sunburned....

Paul brought his computer, so we are spending six bucks to go online for a few hours, primarily to check on things at home. Uneventful, thankfully. Not our trip, things at home.

Here, things are rather uneventful too. Wonderfully and peacefully uneventful. I have relaxed, and it is enjoyable. The skies were blue and the sunshine brilliant today, and we are red. The food is so good, yes I have sampled some desserts.

Cheryl, where are you?!! I thought you would write some good stories...

3 comments:

Martha said...

I ate some yummy food too. Bad Christmas cookies, bad.

ccc said...

You lucky woman! On a tropical island with your husband and no kids to stop you from doing whatever tickles your fancy!

cheryl said...

Hahaha.. in all my stories, that I wrote in my head, of course, I was describing you as a baby, little girl, teenager, etc.. but, I never got to it! Time does indeed fly, and now you are most likely home.. See you around noon!!