summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, December 24, 2012

i'll he home for Christmas......

You can count on me....they missed their flight. After sixteen hours at the airport waiting for another one..they finally got seats on the red eye. So they are in New Yoro now....sleeping at Emilys house...we are just waiting now for them to come on over... so...I took Sam to the small city to get cartriidges for his air soft gun that he picked oit to get from Santa. It would be too sad if he couldnt try his present on Christmas. Paul built a snowman with the kids...when they went in the house, after ,my nice relaximg walk, Sam and I plugged it with his airsoft rifle.....ooh fun. Anyway...we did go shppping today...just to the one place...then the kids started texting me for things...A quick trip to Aldi too....i am writing this oj my nook so excuse the mistaoes...and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

I am so happy that they made it to New York. So nice to be able to spend the holiday with family.