summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, April 22, 2013

quick monday post....

Jon used this family picture to do his homework assignment....

Statements of Fact:

1. They all fit at the table.
2. Ben loves Ashley.

Statements of Opinion:

1. Suzanne is nice and grumpy.
2. Sam is funny.

Tired Suri.







Who is this lady...and what is that bottle?

My lovely kitchen this morning...

It is dinner time, five of the kids have to go to soccer practice. I need to take my walk. I wimped out of going to the pool this morning. I sat here in the Monday morning quiet and finished my book. Then laundry and sweeping and cleaning, then to the store for some bananas and yogurt and milk and coffee and grapes and chicken and peppers and granola bars. And some sunscreen and pool floaties for Florida, yay!

Longer post tomorrow...maybe.

No comments: