summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 23, 2013

pictures from days gone by....

Back when I was sixteen...

The prom with Paul...

1984, we got married....I was 18 and a half.







Then comes a baby in a baby carriage...
That was Emily in there:)

Young me with only two kids.

This one is funny, like his socks?

Dang he was handsome. Still is.

I love this one. He has been such a good daddy. Emily was certainly his sweetie. He has been spoiled with sweetie after sweetie all these years!

Emily and Abigail, my two oldest, with my dad. Emily looks exactly like Camille with that thumbie in her mouth.

Here's an old one. Emily 13
Abigail 11
Benjamin 9
Mirielle 8
Joseph 7
Aaron 5
Mali 4
Samuel 3
Margaret 19 months
Kathryn 4 months
And little did I know that Evelyn would be born the next year, then Suze the next and Sonja the next. Anyway.

Things are going well here at home. Aaron came for dinner (chicken, corn, green beans), and ice cream, and a visit, and to pick up his mail. Then Emily came for a visit and a few chips, no dinner. The two little girls are sleeping in my room with me tonight. Today was a good day, according to Camille. I brought them home a doll, which we really needed. I went out and about with Jonathan, to get those gifts for the girls' friend, and I saw this doll in BigLots. It was so cute! Fifteen dollars. um, it was really cute? It crossed my mind to get them each one, but thirty dollars on something we don't need is just too much. They are sharing. With difficulty, of course, as she is a cute new doll.

And the hour is late, morning comes early, I am tired.



























3 comments:

Tereza said...

What endearing pictures!!!!! Your young husband looks just like your sons!!! and the babies always looked like your youngest now! Loved the prom pic:)

Anonymous said...

Loved looking at the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I can see why you have all those beautiful kids they look like their momma and dad. God has truly blessed you and your dh.
Jeanette