summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, May 5, 2014

bye bye with Kap

I didn't really WANT to go bye bye today, but since we are leaving for Georgia on Wednesday and have to pack tomorrow, I decided it would be wise.

Then I started gathering clothes to pack...and doing laundry....and cleaning up...the day started going by, so we got a late start. And, there was a band concert tonight for Evelyn, so I had nary a minute for dinner between shopping and picking up the van at the shop and going to the concert. Phew. Home again, kids tucked in, and ready for bed. I made it through the day without a nap.

Tomorrow...I have to clean out that messy minivan, and finish packing. I have packed the kids' clothes, still have to do mine. I bought snacks for the 18 hour drive, like beef jerky and almonds and chocolate covered cashews and veggie sticks and apples and peanutbutter crackers, and some flavored tootsie rolls for the kids, plus some diet iced teas.

Georgia, ah, warm weather! High eighties! I am looking forward to it, and to seeing Samuel. Life is good. Busy, but good.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Have a fabulous adventure! I live in Georgia (well, the north Georgia mountains) and it is 85 today with no humidity. You are going to love it!

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you Susan, I can't wait to get there to the nice weather.