summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

looking back a little.....

Just a few years back, all of the kids.

This was taken 3 or 4 years ago.......from littlest to biggest....Camille, Charlotte Claire, Jonathan, Sonja, Suzanne, Evelyn, Kathryn, Margaret, Samuel, Mali Rose, Aaron, Joseph, Mirielle, Benjamin, Abigail, and Emily. They were in age-order, but not exactly size order.

Five years ago....Camille was 1 and a half, Charlotte Claire 3, Jonathan 5, Sonja K. 7, Suzanne 8, Evelyn 9, and Kathryn 11. (Margaret was 12, Sam 13, Mali 15, Aaron 16, Joseph 18, Mirielle 19, Benjamin 20, Abigail 22, and Emily 24.

The five little girls-in-a-row-in-five years: Margaret 10, Kathryn 9, Evelyn 7 1/2, Suzanne 6, and Sonja K. 5....

It is warm summer-like weather today, 76 degrees and sunny. I am enjoying my day now, I have been to the dr. about that little pre-cancerous thingy I had removed from my forehead, I am fine, and to the store, and and and....now I am home, and thinking about starting dinner. Kids are home from school, the little ones are filling their little pool in the front yard. It is freeze-pop and bathing suit weather for them....finally.

No comments: