summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, October 31, 2015

halloween adventures....


Yesterday, in honor of Camille's birthday, which is next week, we went to the dreaded Chinese buffet for lunch...


Getting new tires at Walmart is always in adventure too. The three little girls (Miss Char and Miss Cam and their cousin Danielle) dance and sing like they are on a stage somewhere, oblivious that they are actually in the automotive department. We also brought cousin Olivia (Dani's older sister), and little Davian.

My fortune:)

Today, I made this:
I made two pear/apple pies. I tasted some, and it's out of this world, wah, kids, hurry and eat it!


Miss Char, cousin Dani, and Camille...in Walmart yesterday...


We had to wait an hour for the new tires, so why not have fun?


We watched Lydia yesterday afternoon/evening. Here's Kathryn holding her. Kap is my #10 child, and it seems like yesterday she was just born, and I overheard one nurse say to another, in the hospital, "Ten kids! I don't know WHAT she's gonna do when she gets home!" ha, neither did I. (I had an after labor/birth migraine, and was sitting there crying as they took little Kathryn Grace to the nursery for a bit so I could get a little bit of sleep....) Anyhoo. Kathryn has grown up to a lovely 17 year old, and she, along with her sisters and brothers, loves little Lydia Eleanor.

And...we are going on more adventures!!! Time to get the kids dressed to go Trick Or Treating! We have already ordered a sheet pizza and 50 wings, for our Dump/Trade Candy Party, afterwards....bye!








1 comment:

Pamela Wade said...

Oh my....little Miss Lydia looks like such a little doll! Precious! ~~Pam