summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, October 23, 2015

oh yeah friday....


I won the Best Leave Contest, but then I was the only entrant.


My three little homeschoolers and four cousins. The older kids who go to Real School had a half day, and are home now too. So it's busy here. Some are playing dollhouse, some coloring, some reading, and a few girls are on their ipods. Some of us are leaving in a few hours to go visit Samuel...btw, he texted me a bit ago and said he was doing some sort of ceremony with Obama today. Did you know that he is in Echo Company, which is the official Honor Guard of the president? And yet he's just Sam...my little Sammers. And yes, I did bake a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies yesterday, and have a container of them already packed in the van:)

Anyhoo...it's busy here, and there's no time for blogging.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Have a really good time with your boy :-)

Marilyn from Canada