summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, December 26, 2016

christmas...wow.


'Twas the night before Christmas...and all through the house...the teenagers were still up, playing video games...Abigail and Mirielle, Margaret and Adrian...had a sleepover...I was the last one up...


I made cut out cookies again, because Margaret and Adrian missed the first batch...and because, well, you have to have Christmas cookies on Christmas!


Christmas morning!!! I woke up while it was still dark, and started getting ready...the puppies were awake!


Ah, the Christmas traditions...we have cinnamon buns on Christmas morning..

Camille is nine years old, still a little girl....so...

She's a little big for it, but she loves it.


I like it too:)


Paul playing refrigerator letters with Lydia, Abigail, Kathryn, Jonathan, and Suzanne...12 of the kids were here Christmas morning, plus Adiran, and granddaughter Lydia.


Lots of wrapping paper!


Here's one of my Christmas gifts: Sunny destroyed my favorite sweater. I had left treats in the pocket, left the sweater in my comfy chair...and during the night, on Christmas Eve...a creature WAS stirring...and chewing a hole in my sweater pocket to find those dog biscuits.

Abigail is here this morning, Paul is also home...so I won't sit here and write right now...but I will say it was a lovely Christmas...

No comments: