summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, December 23, 2016

merry merry christmas!!!


I PROMISED Camille we would make gingerbread houses...and ha, I bought her a boxed one to build. It was half price. I really wanted to make them from scratch, but...it didn't happen. She didn't care.


Cam and I went out and about all by our lonesomes today. She said she wanted to see Santa. Well, she saw him all right, from about fifty feet away. That was good enough.

We had fun though...found a consignment shop and bought a few more little treasures for Lydia's Christmas. We stopped into a local coffee shop...three dollars for a coffee and a homemade pastry! She chose the pastry, gave me a tiny taste...yummers.(She brought the rest home to share and we think Sunny found it) She was thirsty in the mall, so as we headed to the drinking fountain, I asked her if she wanted pizza, of course she did! So I got her a slice and a water, and we sat in the food court for a bit.

We grocery-ied, and bought the chicken wings for Christmas Eve, the eggs and bacon and juice for brunch, and some snacks.

(She got a day with me because Char and I went out to the other day, brought Ashley and Anya to the airport, then went to Kmart to get Cam a gift)

And, Emily took Jon and Char cross country skiing yesterday...she rented the skis, and they could have them today too, so I took a pic of them in the backyard...


Tomorrow we can say, "Tomorrow is Christmas, it's practically here!"-The Grinch, from The Grinch Stole Christmas...

Margaret and Adrian are back from their honeymoon, and have Jon, Char, and Cam over to their new apartment for a sleepover! It's too quiet here! But they'll all be back tomorrow...for a huge sleepover here! If I don't get a chance to blog tomorrow, Merry Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas sweet Della! ❤Susan

Marilyn from Canada said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Della 🎄🎉🍹I think you will have a wonderful day with your most of your family there. Such fun!! The little ones make it fun for sure.

Marilyn from Canada