summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, February 22, 2013

friday!!!

Vacation is going by too fast! Today is Mirielle's birthday, and off she is going to class. I did not buy her a stack of presents or make her a cake, she eats gluten-free, and healthy too. I did give her a birthday card with some money in it and the $20 gift card left from my Christmas gift certificate. She could tell I had planned it well in advance:)

There are lots of kids here in the house, and one nice computer which they all want to play SIMS on. Right now Sonja is having a turn, and Jonathan is waiting. I told him that every time he asks if her time is up, I shall give her five extra minutes, but he doesn't seem to care. I don't even think he really wants a turn, he just seems to want to bug her....and me.

The princesses are playing dolls. Camille gave her doll a nice haircut. Seems she had some little scissors in her little purse. Where was the mom?

I think perhaps I should pack them up and take them for a swim....

2 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

Milla loves to cut her dolls' hair too. What in the world is the appeal??? I don't ever remember cutting my dolls' hair when I was a child....but maybe it was a lack of access to scissors - I don't know. I do wish she would not want to take the scissors to their hair every time she is given a pair for doing a craft. She has a ton of beautiful dolls.....with military regulation buzz cuts.

Mike and Katie said...

Ha ha! Where was the mom? Probably averting disaster in some other room of the house. There was a internet list or joke or something with a bunch of kids doing horrible things like putting the cat or crayons in the dryer. Back then I only had two kids and thought, "Where was the mom?!" Now I know where she was. Busy with the other hooligans!