summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, April 5, 2014

saturday morning post....

Kathryn and I....twins.

This fine morning here in central New York state, we have had snow. Wind, and snow. The baseball game has been cancelled, so my day has opened up, no commitments, so nice! But. I am working tomorrow instead.

Anyway, yesterday Emily and I and two of our friends headed down the highway to work at the baseball game, and got the text that the game was cancelled because of rain. Yay! I mean, it's not terrible to work, in fact it is fun, but there we were, out and about, with hot coffee, driving down the road, with no place we HAD to be. I was covered at home, Emily needed some groceries, one of the boys needed some work pants, so we did a little shopping, then stopped for burgers. Home, on a chilly rainy evening, all the kids home, no scheduled activities, a few friends over, Emily here....it was really nice.

The princesses have taken over the living room. Last night, they played Library, which meant they had to have lots of books from the shelves, to check out for each other. They have offices set up in here now, and lots and lots of dolls out. Right now Camille is dancing in circles with her Rapunzel doll.

It's nice to have some down time, I feel like I have a Day Off, when in reality, I usually do. The girls are so excited today though, they are spending the night at one of our friend's house tonight! They are all packed, even though they aren't leaving until this evening. Jonathan is going out and about with his big sister Abigail, and spending the night there. Margaret is at church right now, doing some painting. Kathryn, Suzanne, and Sonja are at Emily and Abigail's house, they spent the night there last night. Things have changed since they were little, not I am not as busy, but still have to keep track of who is where.

And...Cam just spun around and smacked her hand against the wooden chair and is whining...so I am done here.

2 comments:

Deb said...

You look so wonderful in this photo! You could be her sister!

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you:)