summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, March 26, 2018

monday funday, again...


Sweet little Wulf came to visit us after being discharged from the hospital yesterday. He is so precious.




Meeting grandpa! (I can't believe I'm married to a GRANDPA, ha!)


...and Aunt Emily holding Ben and Ashley's Elise...


Cousin Anya, Ben and Ashley's older daughter, LOVES baby Wulf! "I'm good at holding babies", she said.

So yeah, Margaret and Adrian stopped here for a short visit, so all could meet baby.

Adrian is a good daddy. :) Margaret is tired out, and didn't want any photos taken.

This afternoon I go in for the endome"trial" biopsy, which has TRIAL right in it's name, ha. I tried to negotiate, I called the office this morning and asked about pain medication, and was assured that this was going to be fine, I would only be, "a bit uncomfortable." Ooh, after all the first hand accounts I have read, I feel like I am going to tell them to shove their BIT UNCOMFORTABLE right up...never mind. Maybe it'll be fine. I talked to one of my friends yesterday, she said it was horrible when she had it years ago. Then another friend said it was not too bad. So maybe I'll be like her. Either way, I am not looking forward to it. The nurse told me on the phone this morning that they use a little camera to look all around in there. wow. that makes me feel better. She seemed excited about the technology, but today, I am not excited about it AT ALL.

Paul's taking me to the appointment though, which is nice. I won't have to drive home afterward if I feel yuck. Kathryn is leaving in the morning for Norway, but this fine afternoon, she is taking the two little girls to Wegman's for some eggs and cheese and butter and ham and oranges for me. I don't mind going, but maybe won't feel up to it after the appointment, and tomorrow Anne will be here, ect.

Ah well. Hopefully this biopsy will just have been a waste of time and money, right?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...yes right, and if nothings else, then just to show that all is normal. Can so understand how you feel....it's awful not knowing, being scared and having ro do it anyway. The fun of being a grown up :(
Wishing you well & minimal discomfort!

Simone