summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, March 1, 2018

off we go....!

Today, I am excited to be going to lunch with my only sister, Cheryl, and our brother Bob, to celebrate his birthday! Cheryl is ten years older than I am, Bob is the second oldest...I am #6 in the family of seven kids. So when we go to lunch, I will still be the "little sister".

(Kathryn is going to hold down the fort for me:))

Yesterday, we decided to go out and about...first stop, Target. We didn't get much, but Anne liked seeing all the things there. She was getting tired of shopping but we did take a quick trip into Price-Chopper for just a few things...then to the library. She really likes the library, she can run around and play with the toys there.

Home...I sat in the sun on the deck for a little while, ahh.

Dinner: chicken fajitas, with corn salsa by Camille, who had googled the Moe's recipe, because she likes it so much. Ben and Ashley and Anya and little Elise came for dinner, not that Elise eats food yet, ha.

Anne is here in just a minute, my time to sit here is done for now...:)

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi Della! I’m glad you had a nice holiday and are safely back home. I’m in Australia now........Tasmania ✈️�� We are having a wonderful time after a VERY LONG flight. I’m thinking about you though, and praying you get good results to the tests you will be having.

Marilyn from Canada....now in Australia ��

16 blessings'mom said...

Marilyn, so happy for you!!!! What a nice trip, glad you made there safe and sound, phew! And thank you for your thoughts and prayers:) Have a really nice relaxing vacation!