summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, August 23, 2026

well...wow I have a lot of kids!

 Last evening, ten of my daughters and two of my daughter-in-laws, and I were at Emily and Mariel's house for a therapy session/hilarious evening.  We did talk about the three girls' recent hospitalizations, and we thanked God for hearing our prayers for healing!  We had homemade corn salsa (Mariel), fresh cut fruit, bruschetta (Emily), and a wonderful freshly made peach cobbler dish from the peaches from Ashley's yard, with vanilla ice cream.  (I brought Hershey's assorted chocolate nuggets, and Lindt truffles)

This fine morning, I got up and got busy.  Just kidding, I sat in my comfy chair and had coffee and read blogs.  Sam and Grace came over with Grant, Ruth, Maeve, and Samantha.  Kathryn, Darius, Achilles, Rhys, Jamie, and Ellis came.  Molly came with Lydia, Ophelia, and Denzel.  Emily came, Mariel too.  Jonathan and Rosi came with baby Emily, and Evelyn and Nate with little newborn Bridget.  Sonja stopped in, and brought Char and Cam to see The Odyssey.  

It was Grand Central Station in here, and I loved it.  I held babies and I hugged grandchildren.  I gave Lydia her birthday presents, and Denzel his.  Emily grilled hot dogs and sausages.  

Tomorrow after swim, there is a brekky with classmates, then I'll go to the store for camping supplies, as we are leaving on Tuesday.  I am tired enough tonight, but oh what a wonderful day!!!

No comments: