...phew. What a week. The girls are all home now. Grace will have to take some time to recover, she has her sister with her to help with the kids, and of course Sam is great holding down the fort when he's not at work. Evelyn went home from the hospital last night, same thing, will need some time to get her strength back. Kathryn is doing better too.
It takes a village, and when things get rough, it's amazing to see everyone pull together and help. My pictures refuse to load, not sure why..
I don't know why I've been so sluggish to post on here, I think it's the tight wire of my blog/their business...I love them all so dearly, don't want to cross any lines!
But. I went to see Miss Evelyn yesterday, she's finally feeling more of her old self. She has color in her cheeks and it was wonderful to see. I am so proud of her, she's such a good mama to that tiny little baby...Nate though, he's been the real hero through all this, he was Mr. Mom for Bridget's night time shenanigans, and he did wonderfully.
We got to see Grace for a few minutes yesterday too, she seems to be doing much better. Say what you will about modern medicine, but I am super thankful to live in these times. Most of our family would be dead and gone by now. Seriously.
This fine day, I shall pack for camping, as we leave tomorrow...then I have a dentist appointment, which I had to pre-medicate for, but I also had to go on an antibiotic for that awful molar issue...but I didn't want to start without the probiotic, and Amazon messed up and didn't get it here until yesterday...so I waited to start the meds...Amoxicillan really hurts my stomach, but I discovered when I take the Saccha-whatever Boulardi, it really helps.
After the dentist, I'll get some camping food...we have meals planned with Ben and Ashley. Suze and Zech are coming too, and Mariel...and Char and Cam. I think we might get a visit from Nate and Evelyn, if she's feeling up to it...they were the ones who planned this, but oops, little Bridget decided to bless them with her presence. Yesterday was her due date, and she is a whole ten days old now!
I don't know why my pics aren't loading, it's a shame because I have some really good ones. I was with Ev yesterday when Ben and Ashley came over with Anya, Elise, and Declan to meet the baby. Those girls were in LOVE. They wanted more turns with Bridget!
Ah well....you all have a good day, and thank you SO much for the kind words, kind thoughts, and prayers! We have much to be thankful for!

No comments:
Post a Comment