One little baby spam: Bridget Suzanne:), pic stolen from Evelyn.
This fine morning, I headed to Target all by myself for a store pick up. I had ordered body wash, shampoo, ect., had a few coupons, ect. Of course I decided to wander around a little bit. I didn't find much, but I did get some marked down donut holes and lemon poppyseed muffins for the girls and grandkids. I was rang up at the service desk because only one register was open besides the self serve ones, she called me over. So, I couldn't see how much things were ringing up. Well. I got out to the car, and the $4.99 muffins which have a date of tomorrow, did not ring up the $2.00 on the big yellow sticker. The other things rang up way too much too. I did NOT feel like going back in on an 84 degree sunshiny day for five dollars in overcharges. ugh.
Anyway. I headed out to visit Ms. Kathryn and children, and go for a swim. That sunshine, ahhh!
Home...time to grill the chicken I had marinated in lime juice and cajun spices, before I left. The girls came home from work and made coconut rice, chopped cilantro, onions, tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, and made guac. I put a cauliflower crust pizza in the oven too, it was going to expire:). I didn't have the coconut rice, although it sounded yummy, I had a bowl of arugula with blueberries, lime juice...and chicken on top.
I slathered the chicken breast with avocado oil, salt and pepper, and grilled it to 145, then put it in a bowl with foil to finish up. I sliced it up, and it was so tender and juicy! There is nothing like it.
After dinner, Paul took us all for ice cream. Why does soft ice cream have to be so good? It was a lovely drive through the countryside too, especially fun with Char and Cam along.
Life is good. You all have a good evening...maybe tomorrow I can put more than one picture on!


No comments:
Post a Comment