summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, September 22, 2007

what a day.....

Well, I failed my 1 hr. glucose test. Hopefully it was just a mistake. I took the 3 hour one today, what a way to spend a sunny warm Saturday. I really hope I pass this one. I have had healthy pregnancies up to now. I am more conscious of carbs and sugar now, though.

The plebotomist asked me today if this was my first pregnancy. I honestly don't tell alot of people how many kids we have because it seems so strange to them. But she asked, straight out, how many I had. Her reaction? "What do you want with all those kids?" Well, they're wonderful. They're funny, they're never bored, or boring. They love me. They hug me. I get to hug them, too. People just don't know what they're missing. What I hate: school folders. I like seeing their schoolwork,but why do I have to sign everything, and fill out everything, and keep track of so many spelling words?

Grampa: The mice built a nest in the Husquevarna lawn tractor, and caused the head gasket to blow: $278.00!

1 comment:

Tereza said...

oh the papers..ugh...and then I feel guilty....shouldn't i be able to keep track of every little detail???...good mothers do that don't they?